Terms & Conditions & Grievance Redressal Policy
These T&C/ Agreement governs your access to and use of our platform, services (whether through the website itself or through such other media or media channels, devices, software, or technologies as we may introduce/launch from time to time), applications and/or websites (including the webpages contained or hyperlinked therein and owned or controlled by us) (” Platforms” and/or “Services”). Certain features of Platforms and/or Services may be subject to additional guidelines, terms or rules (“Usage Rules”), which will be posted on our Platforms and/or Services and are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
By accessing the Site or Service and/or by clicking “I agree” on the sign up page, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement in full, then you should not use or otherwise access our platforms and/or services and you must exit now. You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these Terms and that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Service of the site, they shall do so only with the involvement & guidance of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardian’s registered account. You agree to register prior to uploading any content and / or comment and any other use or services of this site and provide your details including but not limited to complete name, age, email address, residential address, contact number.
We may also, in our sole and absolute discretion, choose to alert you about any change in the terms of this Agreement by sending an email to the email address provided to us by you. It is therefore important that you regularly review the updated versions of the Agreement and keep your contact information current in your account settings to ensure that you are informed of any such changes. Modifications to this Agreement shall be effective immediately after being posted on our Platforms or Services. Also, occasionally there may be information on our Platforms or Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information, and we reserve the right to correct any such errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update such information at any time, without prior notice.
Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
Our Platforms and/or Services
Our Platforms and/or Services are a third-party marketplace for customers like you (“Customers”) to view, discuss, place orders for courier services, and pick-up and/or delivery goods/courier packages in connection therewith, with participating courier service providers (“Service Providers”), and we are a merchant of such order placement services only. Neither we, our Platforms nor our Services is/are a merchant of courier services, or any pickup or delivery services in connection therewith, and do not sell or control the Service Providers or the quality of any courier services, or any pick-up or delivery services therewith provided by the Service Providers.
On receiving an order from you, we will communicate your order requirement with the Service provider selected by you at the time of ordering and facilitate a pick-up of the parcel/courier package through such Service Provider.
The Service Providers have entered into agreements/arrangements with us to comply with state and central laws, rules, regulations and standards pertaining to courier services, sale, marketing and safety of courier packages. We, including our Platforms and/or Services, do not in any way verify the credentials or representations of any of the Service Providers, the service levels or the quality of any their products or services offered by the Service Provider, or the Service Provider’s compliance with applicable laws.
The Customers using our Platforms and/or Services must make themselves comfortable through the information provided by the Service Providers on our Platforms, by contacting the Service Providers directly, or through such other means or methods as they may deem appropriate, as to the quality of products and services and reliability of the Service Providers and the Service Providers’ compliance with applicable laws.
We, including our Platforms and/or Services, do not in any way guarantee the quality of any Service Provider or any pickup-up or delivery service in connection therewith, or any compliance thereof with applicable laws. In addition, a Service Provider may represent certain standards with respect to their courier services (or other services); we do not investigate or verify any such representations. We shall not be liable or responsible for any courier service or any other services, offered by the Service Providers or any errors or misrepresentations made by them (including on or through our Platforms and/or Services).
“WebSite/ Site” or “http://webparex.com”- means the online platform owned and operated by Webway Parcel Services Pvt Limited, which provides a venue to the Users to to view, discuss, place orders for courier services, and pick-up and/or delivery goods/courier packages in connection therewith, with participating courier service providers/ Service Providers.
“Service Providers” shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale, sells, displays, on the online platform provided by Webparex website and provides courier services, and pick-up and/or delivery goods/courier packages services to the Customers.
“Customer” / “Buyer” shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on http://webparex.com by placing an order for courier services offered for sale on http://webparex.com.
“User/You/ Your” means and includes you and/or any person or an entity including Courier Service Providers using or accessing the services provided on this Site and any person who access or avail this Site of the Company for the purpose of availing services provided by Service Provider, hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons participating in using the Site.
The term “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean the Company/ Webparex.
“Product/s/ Courier Services” connotes the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Site and offered for any use / sale.
This Website is only a venue where Users may meet and interact with Service Providers for their sale and purchase transactions. Therefore, Webparex acts as a facilitator for such sale and all commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and Service Providers alone. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to Products/ Courier Services and other services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which the Service Provider has complete control and the same may be subject to change.
You agree, understand and acknowledge that http://webparex.com is an online platform, a venue enabling the Users/ Customers to buy Courier Services. You hereby acknowledge and agree that in case of failure of confirmation of a purchase by a Service Provider, Webparex shall not be liable in any manner to You.
You further agree and acknowledge that the Webparex is not involved in any sale and purchase of goods/products/ Courier Services and cannot warranty the quality and merchantability of the Courier Service, Services rendered by the Service Providers. Webparex is only a facilitator, an intermediary and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions between the Service Provider/ Vendor/Seller and the Customer/Buyer. Webparex shall neither be responsible nor liable to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between the Users and the Service Providers.
Webparex shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of Service Providers, Vendors and/or Sellers or any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by them.
Webparex does not sell or retail any products/ Services and does not ensure that the Service Providers, Users shall perform their obligations in respect of the transaction concluded on this Site and further expressly disclaims any warranties or representations express or implied in respect of quality, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the Courier Services/ products listed and transacted on Website.
You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
Webparex accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Webparex shall not be responsible and shall not be liable for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users.
Before placing an order you are advised to check the terms and conditions on the reverse of the way bill carefully. By placing an order for Courier Services you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the service description and also on the reverse of the way bill of the Service Provider.
The agreement between you and Webparex is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted or your login through other group or related ID. By using the services of Webparex you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
4. By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the Site, user is obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
5. Webparex is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold by the seller or purchased by the buyer, on the Website.
6. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Courier Service/ Deal that you choose to buy on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf. Webparex, accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or its channel partners/ Sellers/ Service Providers or third parties.
7. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Webparex will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the User and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the User. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Webparex reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
8. The User agrees to use the services provided by Webparex, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
9. The User agrees not to make any bulk purchase to indulge into any reseller activities. In case of any such instances, Webparex reserves all rights to cancel the current and future orders and block the concerned User account.
10. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Webparex reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), Webparex shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its Website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
11. Webparex will not be responsible for any damage suffered by Users from use of the Services and/ or Courier Services on the Website/ Site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of parties. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
12. Failure/ denial by a Service Provider to honor the order/ deal needs to be reported within 24 hrs of the purchase of the deal/ Services/ Courier Service.
13. Cancellation on User’s request, may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
14. All order/sub orders cancelled will be refunded as per the payment mode selected by customer.
15. Webparex as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
16. Webparex reserves the right to send transactional emails and SMS’s related to any order placed by a User and the User agrees that the same will not tantamount to spam. By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive calls/SMS’s from Webparex or its authorized representative, irrespective of your registration on Do Not Disturb (DND) with your telecom service provider.
17. You agree to receive calls from Webparex and its agents, merchants, Service Providers, courier partners seeking clarification/information regarding your order and any other related information as and when required and disclaim any liability of Webparex in this regard.
Third Party Information
The content on the Website which includes all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, design documents, and artwork is a combination of Third Party content and Our content. We have no control over such third party user generated content as We are merely an intermediary for the purposes of this Terms of Service. In the event, if any of the Third Party Content infringes any Intellectual Property of any person, the User shall be solely responsible for any loss caused and We shall not be liable. You may send us an email at _________________ to report any such content.
The use of such content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent is not allowed.
Reviews, comments and other User Content
We have the right to upload content on behalf of third parties, subsequent to collecting such information and verifying it if we deem it necessary. Notwithstanding this, We can in no way be held liable for any false or misleading information.
Users of our website may post reviews, comments and other content; as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. In case a User uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content, Webparex the right to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use our website.
In the event a Services/ Courier Services/ Deal/Coupon is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or contents of Services/ Courier Services/ Deal/Coupon information received from our Service Providers, channel partners or suppliers, Webparex shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed listed with incorrect price or information. Webparex shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit/debit card charged. If your credit/debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Webparex shall issue a credit to your credit/debit card account in the amount of the charge.
In order to facilitate payments for deals/ Coupons purchased by You through Website, Webparex offers an online payment gateway facility that will facilitate You to make payments in respect thereof to Webparex using netbanking, credit/debit card account or any other mode acceptable and made available to the users from time to time, subject to Your complete acceptance and adherence to the terms and conditions hereof as well as the terms and conditions of the website of the payment gateway service provider/s.
Credit Card details
You agree, understand, undertake and confirm that the credit/debit card details provided by You for making payments for deals/ Coupons purchased through Website, either through the on-line payment gateway mechanism will be correct, current, complete and accurate and you shall not use the credit card/ debit card or any other bank account which is not lawfully owned by you. The aforesaid information provided by You will not be shared by Webparex with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order or for facilitating and completing the purchases made by You. Webparex will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID/password/credit card number/account details in anyway.
Membership cannot be availed of by those who are deemed Incompetent to Contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 subject to the aforementioned conditions.
If the option is available then the User may also choose to link your social network profile of Facebook and Google+ with Us and use that as the login credentials. Webparex shall use the same to retrieve certain details from them including name, birthday, gender, location, email ID and access Your friends’ list. However Webparex shall not post anything on User’s behalf without User’s permission.
Registration of the User on the Website is Mandatory. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party’s under ID and Password for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such party.
User are responsible for the security of User’s password and for all transactions undertaken using User’s password on the Website. User agrees and acknowledges that in case User shares his/ her user details with any third party or third party gains access to the account of User howsoever it may be, the User shall be responsible for all the transactions undertaken by the third party from the User’s account. User confirms that he/she is the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions under this Site. Webparex will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of user’s ID/password/credit card number/account details number for using Webparex’s Services.
The user also agrees and undertakes to immediately notify Webparex of any unauthorized use of the user’s password or user ID and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the website. Webparex shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the user’s failure to comply with this requirement.
The membership of this Website is free of cost and this includes only the browsing of the Website. You hereby understand that this no charge policy may be amended at anytime in the discretion of the Website and the Company.
The User also agrees to:
(a) provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form (“Registration Data”) on the Website; and
(b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Webparex has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Webparex shall have a right to suspend or terminate User’s registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and/or any Service.
Furthermore, the User grants Webparex the right to disclose the Registration Data to third parties, to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
In case of online payments, We will only process the order after the payment has been processed and in case of “Cash on Pick-up” order payments, you shall duly make the payment to the Service Provider’s personnel on his visit before your parcel is accepted for pick-up and delivery.
The pick-up, delivery and return of the courier packages will be subject to the service terms and conditions of the applicable Service Provider.
Reasonable care is taken by the Service Providers to deliver the orders to the intended recipient, however, we shall not be held responsible for any wrong delivery of the order based on the address given by you or if any person imposes to be the actual recipient and takes delivery of the couriered orders.
User Obligations- Please Read Carefully
You are a restricted user of this Website.
1. You are responsible for the following:
(a) placing the complete order online with us including but not limited to: (i) providing a correct description, weight & dimensions of the courier packages, (ii) designating the Service Provider to perform its services, (iii) advising the places/addresses of collection and delivery of the courier packages, and (iv) advising the telephone number of the receiver of the courier packages at the place of delivery (local number at place of delivery);
(b) ensuring that the courier packages & shipping labels/documents (state GST Tax Forms, KYC, declaration, etc) are made available for collection by the Service Provider at the specified place of collection;
(c) ensuring that you do not ship fragile goods and that the courier packages, including their packaging, can withstand a short drop and the normal rigours of carriage and handling; and
(d) ensuring that you do not ship goods which are dangerous in nature or are prohibited or restricted in law and any of the goods mentioned as Prohibited Goods under these terms and conditions, Agreement and on Website.
(e) ensuring proper packaging of the products to be shipped through Service Provider. You understand that packaging is Your sole responsibility and any loss arising due to improper packaging, low quality packing material, lack of cushion for fragile goods etc. shall be Your sole liability. Webparex shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, theft or loss of shipped goods/ documents due to improper packaging.
2. You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. With Our prior permission, limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
3. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. You hereby agree not to access another User’s account or post as another User through an account not owned by You.
5. In the event You are able to view another User’s account and confidential information, You are required to send an email to Us notifying Us of the same immediately on email@example.com
6. You hereby agree not to provide information about the functioning of the Website on any public forum.
7. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms of Service to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent. While We shall not be held liable or answerable to Users for any such acts on Your part, violation of this clause would lead to potential criminal legal action against You, either by other Users of the Website or by Us.
8. We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
9. You should ensure that sufficient packaging is used for each consignment with proper Sender and receiver labels pasted. Each parcel must bear or be accompanied by the duly completed documents. You shall be liable for any errors in their completion.
10. You shall ensure that the packaging is of the quality that the goods are protected against loss and damage and ensure proper safety of product packaged. Further, the packaging must be of quality to ensure that access to the parcels content is not possible without leaving a clear trace on the outside of the parcel.
11. You shall be responsible for ensuring that the dimensions and weight of the parcel are declared accurately when placing the order as it is a condition of service.
12. All data to be provided by You (including by electronic means) in relation to the ordering, labelling, Carriage or invoicing of the Consignment shall be accurate, complete, correct and be provided in a timely manner as required by Us. Such data shall include, but not be limited to the weight of the Consignment; an accurate description of the contents of the Consignment; a full and accurate name and address of the Receiver including the postcode, a mobile telephone number, email address and a daytime landline telephone number. If You fail to provide all such necessary data, then the carrier shall be entitled to refuse to carry the consignment and We shall charge You for the cost of returning the consignment to You at Your collection address. For the purpose of this clause, the unit of measurement for the weight shall be in KiloGrams to the nearest single decimal place. Once the item has been collected, it may only be delivered to the delivery address specified when the order was placed.
13. In the event that the Service Provider concludes that the Consignment is of the nature which prevents the fulfilment of the Service, You shall be notified of the problem/ issue. If the issue is caused as a result of Your breach of the terms under this Agreement (i.e. Insufficient packaging, restricted items, incorrect information supplied) then You shall be liable to pay the cost of carriage for the safe return of the Consignment to the original collection address. Should the consignment not be safe to return, You shall be notified/ intimated and shall be responsible to collect the consignment within 72 hours of such notification/ intimation from the Service Providers designated place of collection. If You fail to collect the consignment within this time frame, the consignment will be disposed of.
14. For International Shipments, it is the responsibility of the User/ Sender to submit all papers required for the customs clearance. In the event that the intended recipient of the Consignment refuses to pay any customs duty imposed by the relevant authority, the User/ Sender shall be required to pay the customs duty before the Consignment shall be released and delivered. In case You refuse to pay the customs duty, the consignment will be disposed of with no liability on Webparex.
15. You agree that Webparex/ We are not a Courier and/or logistics provider and We will not come into direct contact with any of the services offered until and unless specified by us.
16. Services like Pick up, Delivery, Returns are fulfilled by the Courier and/or logistics services that you have chosen at the time of ordering.
17. You shall ensure the correct parcel is given to the correct collection agent from the Courier and/or logistics services that you have chosen at the time of ordering.
18. We/ Webparex/ Service Providers shall have the right to refuse a consignment for:
19. Insufficient Packaging
20. Consignment is too large
21. Labels on the Parcel/Consignment is not matching with details provide at the time of booking.
22. No/Insufficient documentation.
23. Webparex shall not be liable for any claims by the customer regarding Courier Services or Service Provider You understand and agree that for all claims regarding the Courier Services or Service Provider You shall contact the Service Provider directly and Webparex may not be able to assist you with your query or liable for any loss, damage, claim etc. as a result of You availing the Courier Services of the Service Provider.
24. We are constantly trying to improve our services, if in any case the fare estimate is not populated for the specified Pin code/Address, then the Pickup Address / Delivery addresses is not served by our Service Provider, in such cases You might have to pay extra fee for getting the consignment delivered to non-serviceable areas. You shall be intimated about the fee once you place the order.
You agree that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that
(a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
1. Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
2. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
3. Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
4. Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
5. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Prohibited Items- Domestic Couriers
1. Material classified as dangerous/hazardous
I. Explosives including fireworks
II. Firearms and firearm accessories: including but not limited to ammunition, dismantled firearms, vision enhancement/zooming equipment, precision and aiming equipment and distance measurement equipment.
III. Gases: aerosol cans, cigarette lighters, camping gas cylinders – full or empty, fire extinguishers, etc.
IV. Flammable liquids and solids: paint, alcohol, perfume, matches, petrol, kerosene, cleaning fluids, etc.
V. Combustible substances: matches, etc.
VI. Toxic, poisonous, and infectious substances: pesticides, infected blood, etc.
VII. Irritating substances
VIII. Corrosives mercury – including thermometers, bleach, nail polish and remover, nitric acids, battery fluids, etc.
IX. Oxidizing substances: hair dye, disinfectants, fertilizers, etc.
X. Radioactive substances
XI. Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles like: dry ice, strong magnetized material, etc.
I. Fake/dummy/replica/game/toy weapons, paintball guns, BB guns, antique weapons, swords, knives, etc.
II. Live or dead animals
V. Foodstuff, plants/seeds
VI. Medicine Drugs, prescription
VII. Hazardous cosmetics and creams
VIII. All Liquids (also oils included in machine parts, etc.)
IX. Batteries (including Lithium, consumer batteries, car-boat-machine, batteries)
X. Perishable goods
XI. Indecent and pornographic materials
XII. Items and substances, the possession or use of which is prohibited by law
XIII. Money, payment cards, money orders, traveller cheques, etc.
XVI. Articles of exceptional value: like jewellery, precious metals and stones, diamonds, works of art, antiques, etc.
Prohibited Items- International Couriers
For detailed list please refer to the sections Prohibited Items Domestic and Prohibited Items International on the Website (section for prohibited items for international couriers)
You shall indemnify, hold harmless and keep indemnified Webparex and (as applicable) Webparex’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of User’s actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of its obligations under this Agreement, breach of this Agreement or arising out of the User’s infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Confidentiality obligations, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.